Steroids are medicines, and they primarily have two categories known as corticosteroids and anabolic steroids. In this article, you will learn about them in detail before you can use steroid master (steroidemeister).
Medical use of steroids
These medicines are produced in the lab and used to fight inflammation in the body. They are similar to the hormone cortisol and prevent the substances responsible for inflammation in the human body. They either slow down or stop the trigger process that is responsible for the inflammation. They are responsible for fighting the conditions that cause it such as follows.
- Asthma and rheumatoid arthritis
- Skin conditions like eczema and rashes, and multiple sclerosis.
- Autoimmune disorders and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder
- Allergic reactions to poison ivies such as swelling and itching
How to take them?
- You can take them as nasal spray or inhaler.
- They can be taken as liquid medicine or pills.
- You can apply it on the skin as a skin cream or use it as a shot.
- The doctors can transfer them through the vein by attaching a tube to it.
Doctors recommend them for short use, and the dose is smaller if they ask you to take it for only a few days or a week. If you take them for more than three weeks, you need to decrease the amount gradually, and you can’t stop abruptly. The dose starts from a higher amount, and over the treatment time, it is reduced to a low dose that can still treat symptoms. The time duration of the treatment depends upon the type of disease, so you take them when symptoms are there and stop their application once they are gone. If the symptoms come back with the conditions, you need to restart their application, so always remember that.
Non-Medical use of steroids.
They can be called the artificial form of testosterone and helps in the formation of bigger muscles. You can get a legal prescription from a doctor for those teenage boys who are yet to start puberty. It is also for those men who don’t produce enough testosterone or have low muscle mass because of health conditions in the past. They are used as a cream, oral supplement, injections, and patches, and some even come in form of an inhaler. People should be careful to use them and not abuse their amount because it can lead to addiction and several health problems that can turn very harmful.
- You should remember not to take painkillers when you are using steroids because together they can develop harmful stomach conditions such as an ulcer in the human body.
- The people who use steroids have a steroid card with them that the prescriber gives them. They might also wear a medical identification bracelet that carries all the details of the steroid dose, and its use in case you are in an emergency.
Steroids can be very useful for the body and help everyone in many ways but people should remember not to abuse them.