There is a constant question in the mind of the fish breeders who are owning an freshwater tank is that how to take care of the fishes especially the celestial species. They think of various ways through which they can increase the celestial pearl danios size. The very first care factor that one need to take care of is the pH of the water. It is a fact that this species will not survive if the ph of the water is acidic or basic . they need a ph between 6.5 to 7.5.
If the pH is more or less then their growth will stunt and they will face difficulty in their survival. There is a medium level care that is requirement by this species but there are still some points that one need to take care of.
- The temperature of the water should always be 73-79 degrees otherwise they will start dying. That is why if the water is very chilled in your area having low temperature then you need to arrange the temperature controller if you want them to survive.
- The hardness of the water should be soft to medium otherwise the pH balance will not be able to adjust properly.
- The optimum size of think for the celestial pearl is long and wide. They feel issue in surviving in the short tanks as they are bottom settling breed.
- The optimum size of the tank that is required by them is 10 gallons. If less than that then it may affect their growth.
- There is a bit of diversion required for them in the tank as they need fresh air. The diversion will help them get that fresh air.
- You should keep on checking the pH, nitrate levels and ammonia in the first year of setting up the tank.
These are the best caring tips that you need to take care of if you are thinking of having or already and celestial pearl.